Covid-19 Vaccine Registration: How to Register on the CoWin and Arogya Setu App | India News
People can also register using the Aarogya Setu app and the CoWin platform, where a person must provide some basic details to be on the waiting list for the vaccine. Here is everything you need to know about the registration process:
Where can you register for vaccination?
All eligible citizens can register online and book an appointment through the CoWin portal. You can visit – https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
How to register on the CoWin platform?
- Click on ‘Register / Login yourself’
- Enter a valid mobile number. Click on ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP in 180 seconds and click ‘Verify’
- Once the OTP is validated, the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page appears
- Enter the required details such as name, proof and photo identification number, age and gender
- Click on ‘Register’ at the bottom right
- You will receive a confirmation message when you successfully register.
CoWin: How to register several people on the same mobile number?
- Once a person’s registration is complete; the system will display ‘Account details’
- Also, you can add 3 more people linked with this mobile phone number by clicking ‘add more’
- You can delete the people linked with the mobile phone number by clicking on the trash can icon
CoWin: How to Make an Appointment for Vaccines
Once you have signed up for CoWin, you will need to make an appointment to get vaccinated at the center and at the time you choose, depending on space availability.
- You can schedule an appointment from the ‘Account Details’ page
- Click on ‘Calendar’ to book a vaccination appointment
- The system navigates to the page ‘Book appointment for vaccination’
- Search for the vaccination center of your choice by district or PIN code
- Clicking on any center of the panel will show the available spaces (date and capacity)
- Select a time slot of your choice
- Click ‘Book’, then the ‘Appointment Confirmation’ page will be displayed
- Click on ‘Confirm‘after checking the details
- Once confirmed, the message ‘Appointment successful’ will be displayed
- You will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number about the expiration date, the place and the time of the vaccination