Covid-19: Vaccine registration for people over 18 years of age starting tomorrow; all you need to know | India News
Eligible citizens will be able to reserve their spaces online through the government’s Co-WIN portal or the Aarogya Setu app, which was launched last year.
Until now, only people over the age of 45, healthcare workers and frontline workers could get the vaccine. However, as of May 1, all adult citizens will be able to get vaccinated after mandatory registration for it, the government said.
– Ministry of Health (@MoHFW_INDIA) 1619321823000
Here is everything you need to know about the registration process:
When can you register?
Registration for coronavirus vaccination will begin on April 28, 2021.
Where can you register for vaccination?
All eligible citizens can register online and book an appointment through the CoWin portal. You can visit – https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
How to register?
- To register online, you will need to provide basic information about yourself, such as your photo ID card details.
- Register using your mobile phone number.
- From a mobile phone number, 4 people can be registered, however each person will need their own photo ID.
- If he Aadhar The card is used as an identification document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- To schedule your vaccination appointment at a center of your choice for May 1 onwards.
- To register for the vaccine through Aarogya Setu, you must first open the application and then click on the CoWin tab available on the home screen.
- Select ‘immunization record’ and then enter a phone number, followed by OTP.
- Click verify and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Follow the same steps mentioned above to register.
- On the day of the appointment, please go to the center with the appointment voucher and photo ID used at the time of booking the appointment.
What documents are required for eligible beneficiary registration?
Any of the photo IDs listed below can be presented at check-in:
- Aadhaar card
- Driver’s license
- Smart health insurance card issued under the scheme of the Ministry of Labor
- Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee National Law Work Card (MGNREGA)
- Official identity cards issued to MP / MLA / MLC
- Pan card
- Passbooks issued by bank / post office
- Pension document
- Service identity card issued to employees by central / state government / joint stock companies
- Voter ID
How will the beneficiary receive the information on the expiration date of the vaccination?
After online registration, the beneficiary will receive a text message on their registered mobile number about the due date, place and time of the vaccination.
To boost the coronavirus vaccination campaign in the country, the Indian government announced on April 19 a “liberalized and accelerated” Phase 3 strategy of Covid-19 vaccination starting on May 1.