DDA To Launch 2021 Housing Plan Today: Everything You Need To Know
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will launch its 2021 housing plan on Saturday for the sale of 1,354 flats, mainly in the High Income Group (HIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG) categories.
The process of applications, payments and issuance of letters of possession for the scheme will be done online through the AWAAS software and the applications will remain active until February 16, 2021, the authority said. The scheme is linked to the credit-linked grant scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All (Urban).
Here is everything you need to know about the schematic:
– Of the total 1,354 apartments for sale, 230 are HIG in Dwarka and Vasant Kunj, and 704 are MIG category apartments in Jasola and Dwarka.
– Up to 275 homes in Manglapuri, Dwarka, have been allocated to the economically weaker sections. The remainder are Low Income Group category apartments in Rohini.
– Three bedroom HIG flats in Jasola are priced at Rs 2.1 million. Before this, the most expensive DDA floors were worth Rs1.7 crore in the HIG category and were sold in Vasant Kunj in 2019.
– The 2021 scheme comes after three failed housing schemes, and the DDA has high hopes for it. The flats that are part of this year’s scheme are spacious and located in well-connected areas.
– The authority had put 18,000 flats up for sale in 2019, but was forced to reduce the number to 10,294 as the scheme did not get the desired response. The authority received 45,012 applications but was only able to sell 8,438 flats and around 6,000 have been returned, a senior official told HT.