These are the 10 coldest cities on the plains
New movements of western disturbances are likely to influence the northwestern plains of India starting Monday night, according to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD). The meteorological bureau has projected cold-snap conditions in isolated areas of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Delhi, while cold snap conditions have been forecast for Uttar Pradesh, northern Rajasthan and northern Madhya Pradesh on Monday. to Tuesday.
IMD has also issued warnings about frosty ground conditions in isolated areas of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and northern Rajasthan during the same time period.
These are the 10 coldest places in the plains of India on Monday, according to Skymet Weather:
1.Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest city on the plains as it recorded a temperature of 1.6 degrees Celsius.
2. Ludhiana of Punjab shuddered at 2.1 degrees Celsius.
3. Chittorgarh in Rajasthan braved the cold with mercury dropping to 2.4 degrees Celsius.
4. In Pillai of Rajasthan, the temperature also dropped to 2.4 degrees Celsius.
5. Another colder city in the plains of India was also in Rajasthan. Sikar recorded a temperature of 2.5 degrees Celsius on Monday.
Read also | Likely dense fog over northwestern India around New Years Eve, says IMD
6. Hisar in Haryana was the coldest on Saturday and recorded a temperature of 2.7 degrees Celsius on Monday.
7. Naliya in Gujarat was also one of the coldest cities, as the mercury dropped to 3.2 degrees Celsius.
8. Rohtak in Haryana also recorded a temperature of 3.2 degrees Celsius.
9. Another colder city in Rajasthan on Monday was Ganganagar with the mercury at 3.3 degrees Celsius.
10. The Karnal of Haryana recorded a temperature of 3.6 degrees Celsius.