Nag Panchami Today: Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat, Mantra and Vidhi |
Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat 2020
According to the Hindu calendar, Nag Panchami Puja is performed on the fifth day of the bright half of the lunar month of Shravana (July-August). This year the Panchami Tithi starts at 02:34 PM on July 24, 2020, and ends at 12:02 PM on July 25, 2020. Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat is from 05:39 AM to 08:22 AM on July 25, 2020. The Nag Panchami Puja Muhurat is 2 hours and 44 minutes.
Nag Panchami Puja Mantra
Naga Survey: These are the Ketchithale in Priyanta.
Yeh F Helmarichist Yentare Divi Sansthan:॥
This river is great, it’s Saraswatigamin.
Yeh f vapitdgeshu teshu sarveshu wa namah
Meaning of the mantra: All the serpents that remain in this world, heaven, heaven, sunbeams, lakes, wells, ponds, etc., bless us, we all bow before you.
Ananta Vasukin Shesham Padmanabham Cha Kambalam.
Dhritarashtra Takshakam Kaliyam and shell.
Hence the new name Naganam Mahatmanam.
Sayenka reads in the morning, especially in the morning.
Tasya vishabhayam nasti sarvatra vijayi bhavet.
Meaning of the mantra: Ananta, Vasuki, Shesha, Padmanabha, Kambala, Shankhapala, Dhritarashtra, Takshaka, Kaliya and others are respected. Whoever chants his name every afternoon and every morning will be protected from all evils and will be victorious in life.
Nag Panchami Puja Vidhi
- Wake up in the morning, bathe and dress in fresh clothes
- Hold a fast on Nag Panchami day
- Put an idol / photo of Nag Devta instead of worship
- The Nag Devta idol can be made of silver, stone or wood.
- First, bathe the Nag Devta with water and milk.
- Then he worshiped with the recitation of the Nag Panchami Puja mantra.
- Offer the food prepared as an offering to the serpent god
- Bend your hand and pray to the snake gods