Blockade in India: documents you will need if you are on the road during the blockade | Delhi News
Government personnel in the exempt category require a government-issued identity card
Those who don’t need movement passes
* * Individuals who go to nearby stores to buy essential food and medicine or go to emergency health consultations. No more than two people can be together
* * People involved in ongoing agricultural, livestock and fishing activities.
Those who require identification cards only from their employers
* * Medical personnel, nurses, paramedical personnel and other personnel from all health facilities.
* * Workers in electricity, water, conservation services, banks and other public services, including those related to oil, LPG, CNG.
* * Print and electronic media employees, as well as those associated with newspaper delivery.
* * Railway / port / airport personnel and vehicles in relation to the movement of goods and essential goods.
Those who require employer authorization letters, backed by local police / SDO
* * Personnel associated with the distribution of essential products under PDS, hypermarkets, super stores, e-commerce platforms, home delivery of food