Kerala Coronavirus Update: With 14 new cases of coronavirus in Kerala, the total number increases to 105 | Kochi News
* The Prime Minister of Kerala said so far there is no threat of community spread, but several people who had come into direct contact with the returnees from Dubai are testing positive. Therefore, special care has been taken in the Kasargod district.
* Prime Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said that of the 14 cases reported on Tuesday, eight people have come from Dubai. Three people turned positive after coming into direct contact with returnees from Dubai. A positive case was reported from a person who had come from Qatar and another from the United Kingdom.
* Prohibition orders under section 144 CrPc imposed on Thiruvananthapuram.
* Kerala reported 14 new cases of coronavirus on Tuesday, bringing the number of those undergoing treatment to 105.
* Kerala police announced Tuesday that they would be conducting an online hackathon titled Code-Vid-19 for ideas on how to deal with the COVID-19 virus, which has affected Kerala.
* From the total of 105 cases of Covid-19 in the state, maximum numbers have been reported in Kasaragod.
* The 5 districts where Section 144 has been imposed are Kasaragod, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Malappuram and Ernakulam.
* The Pathanamthitta district administration said Section 144, which prohibits the gathering of five or more people at a time, will soon apply in the district.
* Other districts in the state may also impose prohibitive orders to prevent people from going out in large numbers. The Kasaragod district collector warned that people who needlessly leave their homes can be arrested.
* The collector of the Kasaragod district also warned that the passports of non-resident Indians, who returned from foreign countries, will also be confiscated if they are not cooperating with health authorities or violating quarantine measures at home.