India Blockade News: Complete list of services that will remain open during the blockade in India | India News
The MHA provided a list of the services that will be exempt from the blockade:
* Hospitals and other related medical establishments.
* Stores, including ration stores, that handle food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy, and milk stalls.
* Banks, insurance offices and ATMs.
* Printed and electronic media.
* Delivery of all essential goods, including food, medicine, medical equipment through electronic commerce
* Gasoline, LPG, Retail, and Oil & Gas Storage Pumps
* Police, home guards, civil defense, fire and emergency services, disaster and prison management.
Read our coronavirus blog live for the latest news and updates.
Full text: Guidelines for essential service providers.
* Electricity, water and sanitation.
* Municipal organizations: only personnel necessary for essential services such as sanitation, personnel related to water supply, etc.
* District administration and treasury
* In case of funerals, the congregation of no more than 20 people will be allowed.
* Hotels, hostels, motels and family homes that house tourists and people stranded due to confinement
* Telecommunications, Internet services, broadcast and cable services, IT services and IT-enabled services will have to work from home as much as possible.
* Units and services of energy generation, transmission and distribution.
* Debt and capital market services as reported by the Indian Securities and Exchange Board
More about Covid-19
What will remain closed:
* Indian government offices, its autonomous / subordinate offices and public corporations
* All transport services: air, rail, roads.
* All educational, training, research, coaching institutions, etc.
* All places of worship. Religious congregations will not be allowed, without exception.
* All social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious functions / gatherings are prohibited
* Hospital services
* Industrial establishments