|  |  | 

India Top Headlines

Video: Shah Rukh Khan appeals to people to be “careful with misinformation” amid a coronavirus pandemic | Hindi Movie News

img-responsive

Megastar Shah Rukh Khan urged people on Friday to stay indoors and avoid public places and to ‘beware of misinformation’ amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The 54-year-old actor went to Twitter and shared an intriguing video supporting the practice of staying indoors. He shared the video; “I appeal to all people to avoid public places and to avoid traveling on trains and buses, until absolutely necessary. The actor warned against the outbreak saying” The next 10 to 15 days are extremely crucial.

To fight this crisis, the government and citizens must establish a strong joint front. He further appealed not to panic and be careful of any misinformation and asked to follow the instructions and guidelines issued by the government. He captioned the post as: “Let’s get together and fight this #WarAgainstVirus. @CMOMaharashtra @AUThackeray.”

Earlier in the day, the ‘Zero’ actor urged netizens to minimize social interaction while turning to Twitter to endorse ‘Janta Curfew’, while quoting a tweet from the Prime Minister.

“It is imp 2 to reduce social interaction 2 at a minimum. Self quarantine. The idea of ​​#JanataCurfew on Sunday is a means to this end and we must continue this concept on a personal level as much as we can and more,” said the ‘Main Hoon Na ” The actor tweeted, “We need to ‘slow down time’ to stop the virus from spreading. Be safe and healthy, “said Khan’s tweet.

The total number of COVID-19 cases in India has now risen to 223, including 32 foreigners, the Union Ministry of Health said on Friday. Up to 23 people have been cured of the infection in India. The disease has claimed more than 10,000 lives worldwide.



Times of India

video-shah-rukh-khan-appeals-to-people-to-be-careful-with-misinformation-amid-a-coronavirus-pandemic-hindi-movie-news

ABOUT THE AUTHOR