6 ways in which learning will be transformed with STEPapp
The progress that the education system has been making is impressive, but there is still a challenge that must be eradicated: the commitment crisis. It is suggested that teachers and parents “make learning fun” to keep children interested, but what is the best way to do it? This fight can be easily reinforced with the use of modern technology and educational applications. Educational applications such as STEPapp use the concept of gamification in education to combat the student’s commitment crisis.
Examining the benefits of gamification for learning and retention is a complicated issue because it requires a delicate balance between science and art. Building something that is entertaining and educational is not a child’s game. Let’s see how STEPapp is doing:
1. Personalized, gamified and adaptive learning: An intelligently structured game serves information, identifies understanding and difficulties, and teaches students problem-solving skills. STEPapp lists highly attractive content that ensures that the child’s learning process is interactive and effective. It can be automatically adapted to the requirements of children with different learning rhythms.
2. Mapped to the board and school curriculum: The preeminence to create an effective game based on education must be first in its learning dimensions, and the value of entertainment in second place. Working on this principle, STEPapp Concepts is assigned to the curriculum of the main school boards and offers students conceptual clarity in Mathematics and Science. Mapped to their school boards, this goes hand in hand with school education. STEPapp Concepts is currently available for CBSE and ICSE boards.
3. Content created by experts: Learning resources are as good as the educators who use them. The fact that it was created by a team of more than 400 IITians and doctors makes STEPapp a promising company.
4. Detailed progress report: Each student’s progress is archived and communicated to parents and teachers, along with detailed reports of each chapter instantly by SMS or email.
5. Rewards and scholarships: A great advantage of gamification is that it can increase commitment and generate motivation. To guarantee this, STEPapp scholarships are an opportunity for students to empower themselves and secure their future. With a group of scholarships of ₹ 50 crore, congratulation at an event televised by Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, Bollywood legend, tutoring of leading minds in Mathematics and Science, and a lucid test format STEPapp Scholarships is a must for students in fifth through eleventh grade!
6. Tutoring and guidance: The experts will be mentors of the winners for continued educational success.
Observing all these characteristics illustrates that, by combining the short attention span of students with an obvious dependence on technology and personal devices, it is worth paying attention to the gamification argument as a constructive learning technique. If you are a student or parent of one, you can download STEPapp
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of STEPapp by the Times Internet Spotlight team.