Election exit poll in Delhi: Times Now-Ipsos exit survey predicts 47 seats for AAP, 23 for BJP | India News
These are the highlights of the exit polls:
* According to the surveys of the exit polls, the AAP is expected to win 52 seats in Delhi, while the BJP is expected to obtain 17 seats.
* * The exit survey conducted by India Today-Axis My India has predicted an overwhelming victory for the AAP in Delhi. According to the exit polls, the AAP is expected to get 59-68 seats, BJP gets 2-11 while Congress + will not get any seats.
* Exit polls from India Today-Axis My India have projected a 56% vote share for the AAP, 35% for the BJP, 5% for Congress and 4% for others.
* According to the Times Now-Ipsos exit surveys, the projection of seating participation for the AAP is 47 and the BJP is expected to obtain 23 seats. Congress and other parties, according to exit polls, will not open their accounts.
* News X-Net exit polls have forecast 53-57 for the AAP, 11-17 for the BJP and 0-2 seats for Congress.
* According to the exit surveys conducted by Jan Ki Baat, the AAP is expected to obtain 48-61 seats and the BJP 9-21, while Congress is expected to obtain 0-1 seats.
* Jan Jan Ki Baat exit polls predict a 51-52% vote share for the AAP, 38-40% for the BJP, 4-5% for Congress and 5% for others.
* According to the News X-Polstrat exit polls, the AAP is expected to obtain 50-56 seats, 10-14 for the BJP, while there are no seats for Congress and other parties.
* The India News Nation exit survey predicted an AAP sweep in Delhi by awarding 55 seats from the 70 seats in the assembly. According to the survey, the BJP is expected to obtain 14 seats, while Congress is expected to obtain 1 seat.
* According to the ABP News-C voter exit poll, the AAP is expected to obtain 49-63 seats, BJP + win 5-19 and Congress + 0-4 seats in Delhi.
* Exit surveys conducted by TV9 Bharatvarsh-Cicero have predicted a clear victory for the AAP with 54 seats. Exit surveys have forecast 15 seats for the BJP, 1 for Congress + and 1 for Others.
* The Sudarshan News exit poll predicted 40-45 seats for the AAP, 24-28 for the BJP and 2-3 seats for the Congress +.