Specialized and highly specialized care for dental ailments and procedures
Why choose dental specialists in India?
Dr. Venkat’s perennial passion for excellence in dentistry led to the creation of “The Dental Specialists” in 1998.
Dr. P. Venkat Ratna Nag is Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics and member and Diploma of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, USA. UU., And has received advanced training in maxillary sinus lift procedures and extra maxillary approach in zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
Since then it has expanded phenomenally and has earned the reputation of being one of the best and best dental centers that offers comprehensive treatments under one roof. It is also known as one of the best destinations for dental care, due to its advanced technology, well-trained experts in all fields of dentistry that offer one of the best dental treatments at affordable prices using high-end equipment and with the Sincere and dedicated staff that offers the greatest support and attention to its customers.
- Dental specialists are ranked first by three, second in the global clinic rankings and fourth in the WHO survey – Times of India (2016)
- They also have a rating of 4.9 / 5 stars on Google and Facebook
- Their dedicated staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and they are experts in prosthodontics, implantologists, pedologists, endodontists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, prosthodontists, periodontists, oral pathologists, radiologists and paramedical staff.
- They maintain a close collaboration with one of the best hospitals in Hyderabad, which gives you access to excellent patient facilities, 24-hour emergency services and the latest technology.
- The panel of experts in dentistry specialists has held numerous workshops, including international symposia in Israel, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Wide range of dental treatments.
The clinic can treat a wide range of dental problems and offers one of the latest cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as TTPHIL implants, All-on-4, full mouth rehabilitations, smile makeup, orthognathic surgeries, laser treatments, laminates, invisalign , veneers and tooth jewelry. The treatments or procedures offered are:
- Laser-assisted root canal treatments
- Gum laser treatments
- Oral and maxillofacial prosthodontics and advanced implantology
- CAD crowns and ceramic bridges
- Zirconia without metal and crowns EMAX
- Dental implants
- Zygomatic Implants
- Basal implants
- Full mouth dental implants
- Oral Surgery
- Full dentures
- Dental restorations
- Tooth extraction
- Partial removable dentures
- Dental appliances and invisible appliances
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
Advantages of TTPHIL (All Tilt Full Mouth Implants)
Dr. Venkat is one of the few highly trained doctors, with a lot of experience and ability to place pterygoid implants, which is one of the best solutions for compromised bone in the upper jaw. In a 48-hour period, 6 implants are performed per jaw to replace 14-16 teeth, using CAD / CAM technology. I would be under the care of an expert medical specialist.
The graft-free solution allows for greater anchoring and even a load distribution. It is a long term solution with a lifetime warranty. Dr. Venkat Nag, the leading implantologist, is a visionary who has served thousands of Indian and international clients in the past 12 years. Its innovative TTPHIL technique, developed and researched widely, has been of great benefit and success, especially for patients with bone deficiency and those who cannot travel frequently. Under the skillful guidance of Dr. Venkat, his team achieves the smile and dentition he always wanted.
With a noble vision to spread the benefits of TTPHIL, Dr. Venkat directs the Institute of Dental Implantology, which provides research-oriented training to dentists around the world. The main mission of Dr. Venkat is to make dentistry accessible to all and create the smile that everyone desires and deserves.
Exclusive care for international patients
Dental specialists have a customer relationship management team dedicated to creating personalized treatment packages. These packages include free access to interpreters, tourist services, accommodation, flights and itineraries. Your team will ensure that patients feel happy and comfortable during their stay, attending to all needs during their visit to the clinic and also providing tourist advice to further explore the culture of India.
For your convenience, you can have your initial consultation online or by phone. You will receive a treatment plan, the best time for your treatment will be agreed and an affordable price will be decided with you.
Dental specialists operate in three locations in Hyderabad: Banjara Hills, Ameerpet and Kondapur.
Disclaimer: The opinions / suggestions / opinions expressed in the article are the sole responsibility of the experts and the hospital in question.