Smart Technology at Smart Vision Eye Hospitals
Technology Driven Comprehensive Eye Care Centre
Smart Vision Eye Hospitals delivers personalized, safe, high-quality care through the pursuit of clinical and scientific excellence. They provide high-quality eye care coupled with one of the most advanced technology in a cost-effective manner, in order to ease the burden of high eye care expenses.
The qualified professional team and staff along with technology, together play an important role in providing one of the highest standards of care.
The hospital prides itself on implementing the Robotic Cataract procedure in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, along with an experienced team of surgeons.
Why should one choose Laser Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is clouding of the natural lens in the eye, which leads to a decrease in vision that hinders the quality of life. Symptoms may include faded colours, blurry or double vision, halos around light, trouble with bright lights, and trouble seeing at night. The clouded lens can be replaced with an artificial lens, technology plays a major role at this point.
According to Dr Harshavardhan Reddy, this blade-less, stitch-less technique for cataract surgery delivers precise results and better visual recovery.
Benefits of Zepto or Femto Assisted Cataract Surgery:
● NO INJECTION, NO PAIN
● MICS –Micro Incision Cataract Surgery(1.8mm)
● Greater safety, computerized precision and postoperative visual accuracy(version).
● Capsular opening & Corneal Incision are automated.
● Better visual outcome with quicker recovery
● Post cataract surgery glasses are not required for life
● All most every step involved in cataract surgery are semi-automated, thus no scope for manual errors.
Why Technology To Get Freedom From Glasses
Vision is the best amongst all the senses. Glasses are always a hindrance. Glass free Vision provides you with a quality of life in many segments such as jobs, cosmetics and sports especially.High Myopia or Hyperopia can make a person visually handicapped. However, this can be taken care of, thanks to technology for vision correction procedures.
Treatment options to get rid of Glasses
1. PRK: Great treatment option for thin corneas. Requires No flap.
2. Trans PRK: No Touch Laser treatment.
3. LASIK: Requires flap creation. Faster recovery. Recovery period(1 day)
4. FEMTO LASIK: Femtosecond laser to create a flap. Precise and Predictable flap. Immediate vision enhancement results. Quick recovery period(4 to 12 hours)
5. SMILE: Minimally Invasive, reduces dryness of the eye after the procedure. Quick Recovery.
6. ICL: Good option for people who are not suitable for laser. Reversible Technique. Microlenses implanted in patients with moderate to high powers, those with thinner corneas and not suitable for Lasik. Quick recovery.
7. RLE: Replaces the natural lens with an artificial intraocular lens. Typically for people who experience a change in their vision due to natural ageing& not suitable for above procedures.
Here are a few benefits of ICL Procedure:
• Whoever has no suitability for Lasik can opt for ICL
• High definition vision which is sharp and crisp
• No dry eyes
• Reversible Technique
• A preferred choice in thin corneas
• UV protection is inbuilt in ICL
As per Dr Harshavardhan Reddy, every technique has its own pros and cons. Choosing the right technology is key. At Smartvision Eye hospitals, we take specialized care to make sure that the person is going to be benefitted from these technologies in the long run.
Cost-Effective Eye Care with Quality – The Guiding Mantra
Within a short time, the hospital has expanded to more than 7 centres across Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Nellore. In an era where advanced medical treatment is associated with high costs, the mantra of Smartvision Eye Hospitals is to provide a humane touch with quality eye care services at affordable cost to every patient.
Our Range of Services:
There are a wide range of services offered at Smartvision Eye Hospitalsin the domain of Ophthalmology:
● Paediatric Ophthalmology
● Advanced Retina
● Contact Lenses
Second Opinion – A Must Do
When you are facing a medical diagnosis, it is common to feel confused and decision making can get very difficult. A second opinion can help gain more knowledge of your condition and also helps in opting for the right treatment options. Most importantly, a second opinion might recommend treatments that may eliminate the need for unnecessary invasive procedures, which are one of the main reasons where patients end up spending more than what is required.
Smart Vision Eye Hospital is happy to provide a free second opinion by their top specialists.
Dr Harshvardhan Reddy, Founder of Smart Vision Eye Hospitals says he has been inspired & trained by his uncle Dr Kasu Prasad Reddy, an internationally renowned ophthalmologist who is an inspiration to all generations. He says, “I learnt not only Ophthalmology but also Art of Living” from my uncle, Dr Kasu Prasad Reddy.
Smart Vision Eye Hospitals is a unique eye care centre with one of the most highly experienced surgeons who adhere to one of the highest standards, along with a great emphasis on patient safety and satisfaction.
A must-visit for:
- One of the best robotic technologies
- Expert team of surgeons
- Personalised patient care
- One of the highest success rates
- Honest opinion
- Cost-effective pricing
For More Details, contact: Smart Vision Eye Hospitals, Branches – Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vizag, Nellore
Call: 9885853344 , 9885873344
Website – www.smartvisioneyehospitals.com
Email – [email protected]
Disclaimer: The views/suggestions/opinions expressed in the article are the sole responsibility of the experts and the hospital concerned.