The annual result of NCVT MIS ITI 2019 announced the ncvtmis.gov.in
The NCVT has declared annual results for the half-year in -https://ncvtmis.gov.in/.
NCVT had conducted the ITI semeture exam in August/September 2019.
Candidates, who have met my ITI Semester exams, can check their results through the candidates’ login.
Learning training is a training course in any industry or establishment, submitted in compliance with a learning contract between employer and apprentices and under the prescribed terms and conditions.
Basic training consists of a part of theoretical and practical/laboratory instructions for each apprenticeship programme in relation to a particular trade in which on-the-job training will be provided. Basic training is an essential component of learning training for those who have not received any institutional training/skills training before receiving on-the-job training/practical training. Basic training is provided to the freshest trainees to acquire a reasonable ability to handle Instruments/Machines/Equipment independently before being transferred to Shop Floor / Work Area for Practical Training / Training at Work.
Step to check the results of the NCVT MIS ITI 2020 Semester
Candidates can follow the simple step-by-step guide provided below to check and download their semester results from the NCVT official website:
1) Log in to the official NCVT website – https://ncvtmis.gov.in
2) Click the results section, which is indicated on the home page
3) Clcik in your status results link, a new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your registration number and date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format, click the Submit button
5) Your NCVT MIS ITI Semester 2020 result will be displayed on your screen, check and download
6) Make the impression for future reference.