Iran ‘offers $80 million of rewards in Donald Trump’
During the televised funeral procession of the top Iranians, official state broadcasters said on Sunday 1 of it that they would run for all The Iranians in the country, and the cash went to whoever killed the US president, mirror.co.uk said in the Report.
“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80 million, which is a reward for those who approach President Trump’s boss,” he announced.
On January 3 of the Us drone strike ordered by Trump, he killed Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolution of Iran, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy chief of the paramilitary forces Hashd Shaabi of Iraq.
The attack took place on the road to Baghdad International Airport.
The attack has led to widespread condemnation in Iran. The supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Hassan Rouhani have sworn revenge on the United States.
Earlier in Sunday, Iranian MP Abolfazl Aboutorabi threatened to attack the heart of American politics.
“We can attack the White House itself, we can respond to them on American soil,” Mirror.co.uk Aboutorabi said.
“We have the power… We will respond at an appropriate time,” he said, adding, “This is a declaration of war, which means if you hesitate you lose.”
During an open session of the Iranian Parliament on Sunday afternoon, President Trump was called a “terrorist in a suit” after he threatened to hit 52 Iranian sites hard if Tehran attacks Americans or U.S. assets.