Chennai, Nov 9 (TruthDive): Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu, has announced recruitment notification of 1807 vacancies for Post Graduate Assistant (PGA) posts. Eligible candidates who wish to fill up the vacant posts are invited to apply in the prescribed format online, on or before 26th November 2014.
For details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee, candidates may refer the below notification.
TRB recruitment 2014
No of vacancies- 1807
Name of the post- Post Graduate Assistants
- Tamil: 277 posts
- English: 209 posts
- Mathematics: 222 posts
- Physics: 189 posts
- Chemistry: 189 posts
- Botany: 95 posts
- Zoology: 89 posts
- History: 198 posts
- Economics: 177 posts
- Commerce: 135 posts
- Physical Director Grade I: 27 posts
Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should not be more than 57 years as on 1-7-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Candidates should have M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. in relevant subject with B.Ed.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages.
For Physical Director-Grade-I post, candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree.
All the degrees obtained by candidates should be from UGC/NCTE recognized universities only.
Candidates who hold (UG/PG) degree after completing one year duration course will be considered as ineligible to apply for the mentioned vacancies.
For general candidates – Rs 500/-
For SC/ST and differently-abled candidates – Rs 250/-
Note: Fee can be remitted using Challan through any branch of State Bank of India/Indian Overseas Bank/ Indian Bank.
How to apply
- Candidates should download the online application from the official website at http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Application downloaded should be filled with complete details.
- Candidates should read the conditions of eligibility mentioned in the official notification to ensure eligibility criteria.
- Particulars mentioned in the application cannot be changed in the middle of the recruitment process.
- Filled application should submitted at the Office of concerned Chief Educational Officer .
- Envelope containing the application form should be of good quality and superscribed in bold letters.
- More than one application in an envelope would lead to rejection of all applications.
Closing date for receipt of application – 26th November 2014
For more details candidates may visit the official website at http://trb.tn.nic.in/
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!