Jaipur, Nov 6 (TruthDive): Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued recruitment notification of 3497 vacancies for Junior Accounts and 156 vacancies for Tehsil Revenue Accountant Posts.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply are invited to apply in the prescribed format online on or before 21st November 2014. For other details regarding the mentioned recruitment, candidates may refer the below notification.
RPSC recruitment 2014
Junior accounts post- 3497
Tehsil Revenue Accountant Posts-156
Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be in the age group of 21 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Junior Accountant post- Candidates should have graduate degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized university.
Tehsil Revenue Accountant posts- Candidates should have graduate degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Agriculture from a recognized university.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of Rs 9300-34800/- with Rs.3600/- grade pay per month.
How to apply
- Log on to the official website at www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click the link titled as RPSC recruitment.
- Click > online application.
- Download the application.
- Read the conditions of eligibility mentioned in the official notification to ensure eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application in good handwriting to facilitate error-free data processing.
- All the entries mentioned on the application should be clear and legible.
- Particulars mentioned in the application cannot be changed in the middle of the recruitment process.
- Candidates should ensure the application form is identical to the format as prescribed in the official notification.
- Filled application should be submitted.
- On successful submission candidates should note the reg. no. and should take a printout of the confirmation page.
Closing date for online submission- 21st November 2014
For more details candidates may visit the official website at www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!