New Delhi, Oct 21 (): Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (DFCSCA) Punjab has announced recruitment notification for filling up 461 vacancies of Inspectors (Group B).
Candidates who wish to be selected for the above mentioned post of Inspectors (Group B) may apply online on or before 9th November 2013.
Required details of candidates to be selected for Inspector post are mentioned in the below notification. Candidates may refer the notification and apply online.
DFCSCA Punjab Vacancy Details 2013
Name of the Post
Total No. of posts– 461
Age limit differs as per category of the candidates such as:
General category candidates-18 to 38 years
SC/BC category candidates -18 to 43 years
Physically Handicapped candidates-18 to 48 years
Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women-18 to 42 years
Candidates who are already employed in Government Services-18 to 45 years
Candidates should possess graduation from a recognized University or an Institution or its equivalent besides having qualified in Punjabi Language subject up to Class Xth.
General category candidates- Rs 800/-
SC/BC candidates – Rs 200/-
Selected candidates will be offered Pay Band of Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200 and Initial Pay of Rs. 16,290/-
Mode of Selection
Selection of candidates will be purely based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination. Therefore candidates have to be very concerned about the written examination. Candidates will be selected directly through written examination and no interview will be held.
Pattern for written examination
|Subject||No of questions|
|Mental Ability / Reasoning||50|
How to Apply
1. Candidates have to apply online through the official website at www.foodsuppb.nic.in
2. Candidates have to download the application form from the official site.
3. Application form has to be filled with all required details.
4. Candidates should mention the application fee category wise as instructed in the above notification
5. Candidates should submit the application error free and should note the system generated reg no post submission.
6. Also take a printout of the application for future reference.
Closing date of submission of application -9th November 2013
Date of Examination -15th December 2013
For more information kindly visit the official website at www.foodsuppb.nic.in
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!