Ajmer, Oct 6 (): Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer has announced recruitment notification for 606 Nurse Grade-II Govt jobs 2013.
Eagerly waiting candidates are requested to apply online for various vacancies allotted by the JLN Medical College in Ajmer.
Other details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection and application process are given below. Candidates may refer the given notification for applying online.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college, Ajmer 2013
No of post – 606
Name of the post- Nurse Grade II
Candidates should be in the age group between 18 to 35 years. For SC/ST/ PWD age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification – Candidates must possess B.Sc Nursing from an institute recognized by the State/ Central government.
Selection will be done based on the performance of the candidate in the written examination and personal interview.
For general and OBC candidates- Rs.100
For SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs 50
How to apply
Candidates who prefer to be selected for the above mentioned job can apply online through the official website at www.jnmc.edu
Candidates have to attach passport size photo and the required documents which may prove their age, educational qualification, caste detail. Candidates should also scan the photographs before applying online.
Direction for online application
1. Log onto the official website at www.jnmc.edu
2. Click the appropriate link to apply online
3. Down load the application form
4. Fill the details in the application form
5. Mention the application fee category wise
6. Check the entered data are mentioned appropriately7
7. Submit the application without error
8. On successful submission note the reg no.
9. Take a printout of the confirmation page after submitting the application successfully.
For more detail candidates may visit the official website at www.jnmc.edu
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!