Jaipur, Sep 29 (): Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued a notification to fill 3491 Junior Accountant vacancies in Rajasthan.
Candidates those eligible can apply online for the given recruitment notification on or before 20th October 2013.
To know about other details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection and application process, candidates may go through the below given details.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) recruitment 2013
No of vacancies- 3491
Name of the post
Candidates should be in the age group between 18 to 35 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Candidates should possess certificate in Bachelor of Arts/Science/ Commerce from any recognized university.
For application fee,you may refer the official notification.
Candidates are requested to refer the official notification for details regarding pay scale.
Selection of candidates will be based on candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
How to apply
Candidates should apply online on or before 20th October 2013. No other mode other than online application will be accepted for application. Candidates should also posses passport size photograph and all required documents as mentioned in the notification. Documents should be attached along with application.
Directions for applying online
1. Candidates have to first scan the photos and signature
2. Log on to the official website at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
3. Click the appropriate link which is necessary for online application
4. Fill all the details required in the application
5. Submit the application without error
6. Note the system generated reg no on successful submission
7. Take a printout of the confirmation page which can be viewed after submission of application.
Closing date to submit online application-20 October, 2013
For more details, candidates may visit RPSC website at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
.com wishes good luck!