Jaipur Sep 21 (): Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced recruitment for 150 Junior Law Officers.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the above mentioned job on or before 20 October 2013.
To know details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection and application process,you may see the below given notification.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts recruitment drives to hire people of Rajasthan to various government jobs in the state.
Rajasthan Public service Commission recruitment 2013
Total Number of Posts – 150
Name of Post
Junior Law officer
Location of work
Candidates should be in the age group between 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2014. Age relaxation will be applicable according to government rules.
Candidates should hold a graduate degree in Law from a recognized University in addition to being familiar with Rajasthan culture.
Application fee is exempted for all candidates under any category for this particular recruitment.
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online through the Rajasthan Public service Commission website at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in before 20 October 2013.
Candidates should possess all the required documents as well as certificates which are to be produced while appearing for personal interview. Candidates should also have recently clicked photographs which will have to be pasted in the application form.
Directions for applying online
- Scan all the photographs and signature
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click the appropriate link to apply online
- Fill all the required details in the application as instructed in the notification
- All the details are mandatory
- Submit the application error free
- On successful submission, candidates will have to note the system generated reg no
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Closing date for online application -20 October 2013.
For other details,you may visit www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!