Mumbai, Sep 4 (): The seventh season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ is creating much hype among masses as the show is fast approaching. The show, hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, is scheduled to start on September 15.
The makers of the show have not yet released the confirmed contestants list, but media points out few names of the celebrities, who has been approached by the makers to participate in the show. Let us have the look at those contestants.
- Pratyusha Banerjee – Television actress, who is very famous for her role as Anandi in Colors TV’s popular show Balika Vadhu. Reports say the actress has agreed to be a part of the show.
- Gauhar Khan – Sister of television actress Nigaar Khan is an Indian model, VJ and actress. She has done a key role in Ranbir Kapoor starrer, Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year. Reports say she has said a ‘yes’ to channel.
- Gurdeep Kohli – Television actress, known for her popular roles as Dr. Juhi Singh in Star TV’s Sanjivani and Vedika on Zee TV’s Sindoor Tere Naam Ka, was also seen as a cop in Akshay Kumar-starrer 2012 blockbuster ‘Rowdy Rathore’.
- Poonam Pandey – Reports say the hot actress was offered 2.25 crores to be a part of the show which Pandey has allegedly refused. But, they also report Pandey might just take up the offer.
- Harbhajan Singh – Indian cricketer has reportedly been approached but there has been no confirmation yet whether he has accepted the offer yet.
- Sreesanth – Indian cricketer, who has been involved in IPL spot fixing scandal now may appear in the Bigg Boss show.
- Ragini Khanna – Sources say TV serial actress of Sasural Genda Phool and who was also seen in Bollywood film Teen Thay Bhai will be one of the 14 contestants to be locked in the Bigg Boss house.
- The newly married and separated couple Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhu were also expected to be seen in the Bigg Boss show.
With 14 contestants at the Bigg Boss show, Salman Khan is expected to take viewers to a journey of two different worlds this time. The theme of this season depicts the journey of heaven and hell with completely opposite personalities – ‘the Wow and the Aao’.