Guwahati, Aug 26 (): Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced to conduct Combined Competitive Examination 2013, for recruitment of 309 Various Officer Posts.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online on or before 19-09-2013.
Required details regarding educational qualification, age limit, and selection and application process are mentioned below for the above posts.
APSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies- 309
Name of the Post:
- Assam Police Service (Jr Grade)- 79 Posts
- Assam Civil Service (Jr Grade- 120 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes-14 Posts
- Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies-08 Posts
- Labour Officer- 03 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes-16 Posts
- Labour Inspector-14 Posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer-34 Posts
- District Transport Officer- 03 Posts
- Inspector of Excise-21 Posts
Candidates must be in the age group between 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2013.Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Candidates have to essentially possess Degree from any Universities integrated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or recognized as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Selection will be done based on performance of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (Written Test & Interview) by the candidate.
For general candidates – Rs 50
For SC/ ST candidates- Rs.25
Note: Candidates have to pay the examination fee by depositing only through e-Challan with State Bank of India.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online on or before 19-09-2013 and send the application form along with bank challan, affix 2 signed copies of photographs, registration slip as well as other certificates such as proofs in support of age, caste, education , experience before the above mentioned date
Assam Public Service Commission,
Direction for applying online
1. Log on to the website www.apsc.nic.in
2. Click “Apply Online”
3. Fill the required detail in the application
4. Submit an error free application
5. On successful application note the reg no generated by the system.
6 Take a print out for future reference
Opening date of online application-20-08-2013
Closing date of online application-19-09-2013
For more details visit the website at www.apsc.nic.in
.com wishes good luck to all candidates!