Jaipur, Aug 19 (): The Department of School and Mass Education, Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) has notified recruitment for 17,681 Sikshya Sahayak vacancies.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online till 30-08-2013.
Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
OPEPA Vacancy Details 2013
Total No. of Posts: 17,681
Name of the Post
1. Sikshya Sahayak – 14181 posts
2. MLE Teacher – 3500 posts
Sikshya Sahayak candidates must be in the age group between 18 years and 35 years.
MLE Teacher candidates must be in the age group between 18 years and 40 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
For Post no 1 – Candidates must have Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (CT) with at least 50% marks in graduation and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). Candidates must be qualified in Odisha Teacher Eligibility test (OTET-Category -II) and must have Odiya as MIL up to Class-X.
For Post no 2 – Candidates must have +2 Science/Arts/Commerce or its equivalent examination with CT Training. Candidates must be qualified in OTET. Candidates must have language knowledge used in the schools under MLE programme of the State and should have Odiya as MIL up to Class-VII.
Selection will be done based on the merit and percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online till 30-08-2013.
Directions for applying online
1. Scan the photograph and signature before applying online
2. Log on to the official website – http://www.opepa.in/website/default.aspx
3. Click the suitable link “Apply Online”
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form as instructed.
5. After filling the details, submit the application form error free
6. On successful submission, note down the system generated reg no
7. Take a print out of the application form.
Last date for applying online- 30-08-2013
For more details visit the website http://www.opepa.in/website/default.aspx
.com wishes all the very best to all candidates!