CBSE which conducted the Central Teachers Eligibility Test has uploaded the answer key for July 2013.
For CTET July 2013 answer key, you may visit this link http://ctet.nic.in
A total of 9.2 lakh candidates who appeared for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test July 2013 will come to know the results of the CTET July 2013 by September 3.
As failure rate has been high in CTET, the CBSE decided to make public its marking procedure. The CBSE has also announced that candidates are welcome to challenge any discrepancy by August 22.
Candidates will have to check CTET July 13 results online using the below method.
1. Log on to the official website http://ctet.nic.in
2. Enter the roll number or reg no
3. Submit the roll no by clicking the submit button
4. Results will appear on the screen.
5. Candidates can also take a printout of their results for future reference.
For more details candidates can visit the official website at http://ctet.nic.in
.com wishes all the very best!