Thiruvananthapuram, Aug 11 ():Kerala Government has announced notification for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) 2013 for hiring Teachers at various levels. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online till 24-08-2013.
Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and application process are mentioned below:
KTET 2013 Details
1. Category I – Teachers for Lower Primary Classes
2. Category II – Teachers for Upper Primary Classes
3. Category III – Teachers for High School Classes
4. Category IV – Language Teachers, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers
Candidates must have Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary certificate along with Trained Teachers Certificate (TTC), Diploma / B.A/B.Sc./B.Com., B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject. For post wise educational qualification details,candidates may have to refer the notification.
For general candidates – Rs.500/-
For SC/ ST and differently abled categories – Rs 250/-
Exam fee has to be remitted in cash in the Account No. 67186142559 Kerala TET, in favour of the Director, SCERT, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
Directions for applying online
- Log on to www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Select and click the ‘K-TET 2013′
- Fill the required details as instructed and then submit the application form
- On successful submission three copies of the challan will be generated.
- Take print out of the challan and remit the amount in the selected branch of SBT
- Revisit the website and select the K-TET Online Application Form link .
- Enter Application ID and Application Number provided in the chalan to start the process
- Submit after filling all the required details
- Upload the scanned photograph and submit
Opening date of Online Application – 08-08-2013
Closing date for Submission of Online Application – 24-08-2013
Date of downloading Admit Card through Website – 09-09-2013 to 27-09-2013
K-TET I – 28-09-2013 Satuarday from 10:00 AM -12:30 PM
K-TET II – 28-09-2013 Satuarday from 02:00 PM -04:30 PM
K-TET IV -28-09-2013 Satuarday from 02:00 PM -04:30 PM
K-TET III -05-10-2013 Saturday from 10:00 AM -12:30 AM
For other information such as vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations,you may visit the websitewww.keralapareekshabhavan.in
.com wishes all the very best to all candidates!