New Delhi, Aug 8 ():CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test on 22nd December, 2013 in order to determine the eligibility of the Indian national candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET besides verifying the skill of the candidate for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology.
The award of Junior Research Fellowship to eligible candidate will be based on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research appropriately.
The CSIR will make announcement on the final results of Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship, National Eligibility Test (NET).
CSIR –UGC NET 2013 subjects
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET 2013- Pattern for single paper MCQ test
- MCQ test paper for each paper will carry 200 marks
- Duration time allotted for each exam- 3 hrs
- Question paper will be divided into three parts
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2013
1. Question paper will be divided into three parts (A, B, C)
2. Part ‘A’ will be common to all subjects which will contain questions related to General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis and Research Aptitude
3. Part ‘B’ will be based on subject related conservative Multiple Choice questions (MCQs) which usually would be syllabus-based topics.
4. Part ‘C’ will have higher order questions that might test the candidates’ knowledge on scientific concepts as well as the application of the scientific concepts.
CSIR UGC NET 2013 Important Dates
date of CSIR UGC NET – 22nd December, 2013
Starting date of online submission – 30th July, 2013
Closing date of deposit of Fee – 21st August, 2013
Closing date of submission of online application -22nd August, 2013
Closing date of receipt of hard copy of online application-27th August, 2013 (for remote areas- 2nd September, 2013)
Closing date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre- 27th September, 2013
Date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website- 1st November, 2013
Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates- 2nd week of December 2013
For more details, candiadtes may visit www.csirhrdg.res.in
.com wishes all the very best to all candidates!