Mumbai, Aug 4 (): Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced a notification for filling up 234 Lecturer vacancies.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online which ends on 03-08-2013 by 11:59 PM.
Details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection process and method to apply are as below:
MPSC vacancy details 2013
Total No. of Vacancies- 234
Name of the Post– Lecturer
English -92 Posts
Physics – 58 Posts
Chemistry – 40 Posts
Mathematics – 44 Posts
For General- below 35 years
For Reserved-40 years (as on 01-11-2013),relaxation applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in relevant subject with a First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Level.
For Unreserved candidates – Rs.260
For reserved candidates – Rs 135
(Candidates are requested to pay the Application Fee as mentioned above in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card)
Selection process will be done based on the test and interview
Directions for applying online
- Log on to the website of MPSC www.mahanline.gov.in
- Click on the link of MPSC online application
- Select the suitable post
- Fill all the details in application form and also select the exam Centre and get the Examination ID
- Pay the application fee using Bank Challan at State Bank of India and get the Transaction ID & Date
- After making the payment, revisit the MPSC website to select the Login link.
- Enter your User Name and Password and also upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided
8. Submit the online application after filling all details including fee payment details.
9 Candidates will receive the message at once as – Transaction ID UpdatedSuccessfully
10. Take a print out of the application form and keep safe for further use.
Online application has commenced from 06-07-2013
Closing Date for Applying Online 03-08-2013 till 11:59 PM
For additional details kindly log on to the website – www.mahanline.gov.in
.com wishes all the best to all future Lecturers!