New Delhi, July 30 (): The Indian Institutes of Management will likely be conducting Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT 2013) during twenty-day testing window between October 16, 2013 and November 11, 2013. The Common Admission Test 2013 will be held under the control of IIMs as a pre-requisite for admission to a number of management programmes of IIMs.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum of 50% or a corresponding CGPA (45% for SC, ST and PWD)
- If the candidate has received a grade / CGPA in place of marks, then it will be converted into marks according to the procedure certified by the University/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates appearing for final year Bachelor’s degree / equivalent and those waiting for the final year result can also apply.
- Such candidates if selected can be allowed to join the programme only after submitting the certificate by June 30, 2014 from the Principal / Registrar of the concerned college / Institute stating that the particular candidate has completed all the requirements for receiving the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
CAT 2013 results and short-listing
1. CAT 2013 results will be available on the website www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in from January 14, 2014.
2. In the individual IIM website, list of shortlisted candidates will be made for the next level of selection
3. Interview letters will be sent by each IIM to the candidates it has short-listed
CAT 2013 important dates
Online registration – 5th August 2013 to 24th September 2013
Registration window – 5th August 2013 to 26th September 2013
Details regarding registration process will be available on- 3rd August, 2013 from 5.00 pm
Examination date – 16th October 2013 to 11th November 2013
Result declaration – 14th January 2014
For more details regarding other information,you may visit the website www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in
.com wishes good luck to all management aspirants!