Chennai, July 11 (): Candidates are welcome for admissions to the following programmes – M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan offered in the Government, University Colleges/ University Departments/ Government-aided Engineering Colleges, as well as Self Financing Engineering Colleges for the seats surrendered for admission through single window (TANCA 2013) counselling in Tamil Nadu.
Candidates are requested to submit separate application for each category according to the below format.
1. GATE (Engineering / Technology) category: Candidates should possess a valid GATE 2013 score with sufficient marks required for assistantship in the regarding discipline of Engineering / Technology.
2. GATE (Engineering Science (XE) / Life Science (XL) category: Applicants should possess valid GATE 2013 score with sufficient marks required for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers. Applicants should have appeared for TANCET 2013 conducted by Anna University.
Non-GATE category: Candidates who have appeared for TANCET 2013 (TANCET 2013 score only).
Sponsored category: Admission only for University Departments of Anna University, Chennai-25, (with TANCET 2013 score).
Note: Candidates are notified that application can be obtained in person by paying cash/Demand Draft.
Rs 500- For General
Rs 250 – For SC/SCA/ ST
Candidates are instructed to pay registration fee at the institutions mentioned below:
- University College Of Engineering , Tiruchirapalli
- Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Govt College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Institute Of Road and Transport Technology, Erode
- University College of Engineering, Dindigul
- Anna University Regional Centre, Madurai
- Alagappa College of Engg & Technology, Karaikudi
- Govt, Collge og Engg, Salem
- University College of Engineering, Nagercoil
- Govt, College of Engg, Tirunelveli
- Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt Arts College For Women, Thanjavur
- University College of Engineering , Villupuram
- Thanthai Periyar Govt Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Kamaraj College of Engg and Tech , Virudhunagar
Candidates are notified that application form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft (payable at Chennai drawn on or after 10th July, 2013 for Rs 450 for SC/SCA/ST category and Rs 700 for General) in favour of:
Tamil Nadu Common Admission,
Issue of Application : 11th July 2013 to 20th July, 2013 (9.30am to 5.30 pm)
Counselling schedule will be informed through call letter and will also be published in the website of Anna University, Chennai – http://www.annauniv.edu/tanca2013
For more details candidates can log on to the above website.
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!