Uttaranchal, July 10 (): Candidates waiting for admission to B.Tech program 2013, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Uttaranchal Institute of Technology University, Dehradun are invited for the second counselling.
The University of Uttaranchal welcome candidates to its various programs. The Uttaranchal University notifies candidates to attend the second round of B.Tech counselling.
Uttaranchal Institute of Technology Counselling Schedule 2013
Candidates are requested to report on 13th July to 14th July, 2013 from 8 am to 1.30 pm at Uttanchal University campus. Counselling starts at 2:00 pm.
Based on the JEE-Main/ AIEEE rank or, marks obtained in PCME/ PME Computer Science at 10+2 level, admission will be provided directly to the toppers of the board examination and also to the candidates who had obtained 95% marks in ICS, 90% and above in CBSE at 10+2 level in PCME/PME Computer Science.
Uttarakhand candidates – 40 %
All India candidates – 50%
NRI/ Industry sponsored candidates -10%
Documents required (Original and photocopies)
- For proof of Date of Birth, candidates can bring mark sheet / certificate of class X
- Mark sheet/ certificate of class XII
- Address proof, category and sub-category certificate (If applicable)
- JEE (Main) / AIEEE Score Card (Original/ Downloaded)
- OBC Certificate should be in correct format issued by the competent authority by the government of Uttarakhand before 1st January, 2013.
- SC/ST Certificate in the proper format and issued by competent authority approved by the government of Uttarakhand .
- Cash or Demand draft of Rs 10,000- drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
Note: Spot registration will also be provided for unregistered candidates on the same day.
Candidates having any sort of queries regarding the above mentioned can call the University in the number: 0135-2771946,2771947
Mobile no: 9837267085
E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates can also log on to the official university website at –http://uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in for further information.
.com wishes all the very best to all the students!