New Delhi, July 3 (): JEE Advanced Counselling depends upon the ranking in JEE Advanced Examination 2013.
Selected candidates will have to go through the following:
- Online registration
- Online choice filling
- Online seat allotment
- Online provisional admission
Note: Selected candidates are required to be physically present at the respective venue of the IIT for verification of certificates and fee payment.
Counselling registration fee
For SC, ST category – Rs 20,000
For others – Rs 60,000
JEE Advanced Counselling Schedule 2013 runs as below:
Candidates will have to go through three rounds of course allotment in JCOP.
Candidates will have to log into the official website of JCOP – http://jeecounselling.iitd.ac.in/JCOP to check the course allotted at the end of each round of allotment.
Important Dates for JEE Advanced Counselling 2013
4 July – Web release of first round course allotment
4, 5 July – First round of document verification for OBC – all PWD categories
6 July – First round of document verification for SC-ST category
7, 8 July – First round of document verification for all other (General)
4th July to 8th July – Fee payment for first course allotment
9th July – Web release of second round course allotment
10th -11th July – Last date of fee payment for second round course allotment
11th July – Last date of withdrawal of seat
13 July – Web release of Third round of course allotment
14 to 15 July – Last date of fee payment for third round of course allotment
Candidates who get seat at any IIT / ISM in the first round of course allocation are requested to bring the following documents while appearing for document verification at their zonal IITs.
- Copy of the course allotment letter from JCOP portal
- Original Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2013
- Application form, dully filled-in
- Proof of date of birth (Class X certificate or any other certificate)
- Mark sheet and certificate of passing the qualifying exam
- Certificate of Category to which the candidate belongs (OBS NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ DS) issued by the concerned authority.
- Attested copy of the page in the passport that contains name, photo, nationality ( foreign national)
- Demand draft of the registration fee of Rs 60,000 for OBC & General and Rs 20,000 for SC/ST category.
For more details and updates, candidates have to log onto the official website – http://jee.iitd.ac.in
.com wishes good luck to all IIT aspirants!