Mumbai, Jan 5 (): ‘No Entry Mein Entry’ is the sequel to the 2005 super hit film ‘No Entry’, produced by Boney Kapoor. Boney Kapoor has been waiting for a long time to get the final approval for the project from Salman and by the start of this New Year Dabangg actor has nodded for the project and even has given the dates for the same.
Apparently Salman Khan has agreed to do the sequel ‘No Entry Mein Entry’ only after Boney and director Anees Bazmi agreed to do some changes in the script suggested by Salman.
Boney before leaving with wife Sridevi and two daughters for a vacation in Dubai said Salman has at last given him and Anees dates for ‘No Entry Mein Entry’ NEME. The shooting of the film will start from June 2013.
Boney added from now till the shooting of ‘No Entry Mein Entry’ starts in June, their focus would be entirely on this project. He has promised unlike ‘No Entry’, the sequel will see Salman in a more prominent role.
At the moment, Boney’s complete attention is on starting the ‘No Entry’ sequel as his another project ‘Mr India’ sequel which would bring together Anil Kapoor and Sridevi along with Boney’s son Arjun Kapoor needs more of development.
Salman is at present busy with his brother Sohail’s film, then the actor will be doing Boney Kapoor’s ‘No Entry Mein Entry’ and Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Kick’ simultaneously.
‘Kick’ stars Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles and will be directed and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. ‘Kick’ is the remake of 2009 Telugu blockbuster of the same name, which starred southern superstar Ravi Teja and Ileana D’Cruz.
So far only Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor have signed the project. Sources said Anil discussed the sequel with Salman during their meeting on the sets of Bigg Boss. It is believed there was never any question of Salman saying no to the sequel. He even told Anil that he would start shooting around mid-2013.