New Delhi, Dec 16 (): The Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has launched a low-cost dual-sim smartphone named A68 Smarty in India at a very competitive price of Rs. 6499.
The Micromax A68 Smarty runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It has a 4” TFT IPS panel capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The smartphone is powered with a 1 Ghz processor and 512 MB RAM.
The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 850 /900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. It has a 5 MP camera with LED flash. It comes with 2G connectivity but lacks 3G support. It has 4 GB internal memory out of which 2 GB is available for users. It can be expanded up to 32 GB with Micro SD card slot.
The phone however offers EDGE, Bluetooth and WIFI for connectivity. The phone is powered with 1600 mAh battery having 5 hours talk time and standby time of 144 hours. The size of the phone is 65.5mm X 127mm X 9.9mm. It features apps like Facebook, Mstore,Mzone and Mi Buddy.
Key specifications of Micromax A68 Smarty:
- 4” TFT IPS panel capacitive touch screen
- Resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- 1 Ghz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Dual SIM, GSM + GSM
- GSM 850 /900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 5 Megapixel camera with LED flash
- 2 GB internal storage expandable up to 32 GB
- 1600 mAh battery
- 65.5mm X 127mm X 9.9mm
- EDGE, Bluetooth 3.0 and WIFI
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM radio
- Audio supports MP3 and WAV
- Video supports AVI, MPEG4, 3GP, MP4
It is available in white colour. The company also offers 1 year manufacturer warranty for the phone.