|  |  |  | 

Entertainment Exclusive News

Lingaa to be completed soon

Chennai, June 6 (): Reports about Rajinikanth’s Lingaa say the shoot of the movie is complete almost, with only 30% remaining to be made. Presently, the team is shooting in a 40-day schedule in Hyderabad, in which both Anushka Shetty and Sonakshi Sinha are a part of the cast.

Shooting of Lingaa began on May 2nd and just in two months period the director has finished shooting 70% of the film. The current shooting schedule also has Rajinikanth, Karunakaran and Santhanam along with Sonakshi and Anushka.

This shooting schedule is a lengthy one and 90% of the film would be finished by the end of this schedule. The remaining 10% of the movie will be shot in the final schedule. The post production works will start after the shooting is finished. It is said that the movie has many VFX portions and so the post production works would take a long time.

Rajinikanth is doing a dual avatar in the movie. He will be donning a district collector character in the present day portion of the story and in another role in a flashback sequence. The makers have kept the flashback sequence character a secret.

Buzz from the film’s unit had revealed that Rajini will play a Collector in British-ruled-India time period and British actress Lauren Irwin will be seen in the flashback sequence frames.

Further in the KS Ravikumar-directed film Rajinikanth has decided not to say any punch lines. Ravikumar clarified that there would be punch lines in the movies. But they would not be evident. And, Rajini would also not be reciting any of his lines again and again like in some of his earlier films, but, he assured anything Rajinikanth speaks would become a punch line.

Lingaa, directed by K.S.Ravikumar is scheduled to release on December 12th 2014 which happens to be Rajinikanth’s birthday.

lingaa-to-be-completed-soon

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

POST YOUR COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *

Email *

Website