New Delhi, Feb 20 (): Union Public Service Commission which earlier announced a recruitment notification for Sr Administrative Officer Grade I & II conducted Computer based Recruitment Test on 5th January 2014.
Based on computer based recruitment test; Union Public Service Commission has selected candidates for Interview Provisionally.
Candidates who appeared for the above mentioned recruitment are requested to refer the notification posted on the Commission’s Website regarding furnishing of Documents/Certificates. Qualified candidates are requested to submit self attested photocopies of documents/certificates along with online application form in order to prove their claim for the post.
To view UPSC Sr Administrative Officer Gr I and II exam results 2014 click http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Documents to be submitted
1. Matriculation/Xth Standard or equivalent certificate in support of date of birth
Matriculation/Xth Standard or equivalent Mark sheet issued by Central/State Board representing DOB.
2. Caste Certificate from a competent authority as mentioned in the notification.
3. Degree certificate along with Mark sheets in support of educational qualification of candidates.
4. Experience certificate for the concerned post as mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Certificate of Government Servant for candidate willing to claim age relaxation as government servant.
6. Certificate of Physically Challenged persons in the prescribed format as per the advertisement.
7. Confirmation for change in name of candidates with reference to ORA application
8. Confirmation for change in name (Father of candidate) with reference to ORA application
Note : Shortlisted candidates are notified to submit the self attested photocopies of the above mentioned Documents/ Certificates along with online application within 10 days but not later than 28th February 2014. Refer notification file for detail.
Notification regarding interview schedule will be conveyed to candidates through email.
For more details candidates may visit the official website at http://www.upsc.gov.in/
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!