Chennai, Nov 13 (TruthDive): TNPSC which conducted Group 4 exam 2013 on 25th August 2013 is is set to declare the results in the month of December 2013, according to a latest notification by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
The TNPSC issued a notification to conduct the TNPSC Group 4 exam 2013 in order to fill up 5556 vacancies in Tamil Nadu State Government Departments in which a total of 12.21 lakhs candidates have appeared.
The TNPSC Group 4 exam 2013 was conducted for filling up various posts in the state government sector includes 1738 Typists, 242 Stenographers cum Typists, 30 Draftsman, 3531 Junior Assistants, and 19 Bill Collectors.
Reports said that the TNPSC Chairman Mr.Navaneethakrishnan has notified to soon release the definite date for the TNPSC Group 4 exam results 2013.
The TNPSC also released the Group IV answer key 2013 recently to enable candidates to make a rough assessment of their results.
To download the TNPSC Group 4 exam 2013 results, candidates may follow the below method.
- Log on to the official website at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find and click the link -TNPSC Group 4 2013 results.
- Enter roll number or Date of Birth.
- Submit the entered data by just clicking the submit button.
- Results will appear on the screen.
- Candidates may also take a print out of their results.
For more details candidates may visit the official website at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!