Chennai, Oct 26 (): The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is set to declare the TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination Results 2013 soon on its official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Candidates who have appeared for the TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination on 22nd September 2013 may check their results directly in the official site in a PDF file.
Candidates who have been waiting for the results long since the conclusion of the examination are notified that the TNPSC will soon come out with the result declaration of the TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination 2013.
Candidates who qualify the TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination 2013 will be later called for personal interview. Candidates who perform in both the written examination as well as the personal interview will be selected for the posting as per the given notification.
To check the results of the TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination 2013 candidates may follow the steps given below:
1. Log on to the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Find and click the suitable link “TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination results 2013”.
3. Enter the reg number or date of birth as instructed.
4. Click the submit button to submit the entered data.
5. Results of TNPSC Assistant Surgeon Examination 2013 will appear in the form of PDF file.
The TNPSC Assistant Surgeon exam examination was conducted at various centres all over Tamil Nadu on 22 September, 2013.
For more details candidates may visit the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
.com wishes all the very best to all candidates!