Bhubaneshwar, Oct 8 (TruthDive): Candidates eagerly waiting for Odisha SSC admit card 2013-2014 are notified to download the admit card through the official website at http://www.odishassc.in
Candidates have to download the admit card of Staff Selection Commission recruitment with the help of their ID and Password which would have been generated during the registration process.
Candidates who obtained the call letter will have to appear for the examination on the set date along with their admit card. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam hall without their admit card.
Candidates are also notified that in case of form rejection, candidates will no more be given the option of downloading the Odisha SSC Admit Card 2014.
The Commission will update all the applicants’ status of acceptance or rejection in the file. Candidates can check all the updates through the official website at http://www.odishassc.in
Unless the status of application is shown accepted it is not possible for the candidates to proceed further.
Candidates have to click either “Online Applicant login “or “Offline Applicant Login” according to the mode which the candidate would have selected while filling the application.
To download Odisha SSC Admit Card 2013-2014, candidates may follow the below steps
1. Log on to the official website at http://www.odishassc.in
2. Follow the instructions for downloading admit card for online and offline applicants as applicable which you can find on the left side of the home page of the website given above.
3. Enter the user ID and password as instructed
4. Submit the entered data by just clicking the submit box
5. Admit card will appear on the screen
6. Candidates should take a printout copy of the admit card to be on the safer side.
7. Candidates are notified to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
For more details, candidates may visit the official website- http://www.odishassc.in
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!