London, Sep 21 (): Kate Middleton and Prince William’s two-month old son Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge has been honoured as the most influential person in London by the British daily “The Evening Standard” in its annual Power 1000 list.
Two-month-old British royal baby, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, the first born child to Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton has eclipsed Prime Minister David Cameron and Mayor Boris Johnson to become the “most influential” person in London.
Reports say, the prince was selected by the newspaper’s bosses because he has become the capital’s biggest tourist attraction in the three months since his birth.
Prince George has also surpassed his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, at number seven, and father, Prince William, who ranked joint-11th with Prince Harry.
A panel of Evening Standard specialist reporters and critics selected the Power 1000: London’s Most Influential in association with Battersea Power Station. Five members of the royal family made it to the top 20, including Kate (7), Princess William (11) and Harry (11) and the Queen (16).
Others in the list include London Mayor Boris Johnson and British Prime Minister David Cameron.
The daily has released a teaser of the full list, issuing only the top 20 names.
Top 20 of Power 1000 – London’s Most Influential People 2013
1. Prince George
2. Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
3. Mark Carney, Bank of England Governor
4. David Cameron, Prime Minister
5. George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer
6. Theresa May, Home Secretary
7. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge
8. Andy Murray, tennis player
9. Ed Miliband, Labour leader
10. Sir Peter Hendy, Transport Commissioner
11. Princes William and Harry
12. Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister
13. Natalie Massenet, Net-a-porter founder and British Fashion Council chair
14. Bernard Hogan-Howe, Metropolitan Police Commissioner
15. Sir Nicholas Hytner, National Theatre artistic director
16. The Queen
17. Harry Styles, One Direction singer
18. Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
19. Sir Paul Nurse, Royal Society president and Nobel Prize-winning geneticist
20. Cara Delevingne, model