Jaipur, Sep 19 (): The Water Resource Department, Rajasthan has issued notification for recruiting 314 candidates for aspirants who wish to work under WRD, Rajasthan 2013.
Candidates who are interested can apply for the above mentioned job. To know eligibility, age limit, selection and application process, candidates can refer the below given information.
Water Resource Department (WRD) Rajasthan vacancies 2013
No of posts – 314
Candidates should be in the age group between 18 to 37 years as on 1-1-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Candidates must be BE or BTech or AMIE qualified from any reputed university.
For General category candidates- Rs 500/-
For OBC candidates – Rs. 350/-
For SC and ST aspirants – Rs 250/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
Candidates have to log on to the official website to know details about pay scale.
How to apply
Candidates have to apply on or before 22nd October 2013.
Qualified candidates who are selected should keep all the necessary documents while appearing for personal interview. Candidates should also keep passport size photographs and other relevant certificates required for application. For more details, kindly visit the official website
Directions for application
1. Take a passport size photograph for application.
2. Log onto the official website www.waterresources.rajasthan.gov.in
3. Click the suitable link required for application.
4. Fill all the required details in the application form.
5. Quote the necessary details including the application fee category-wise.
6. After filling all the details, fill the application fee category-wise as instructed in the above notification.
7. Avoid errors and try to submit error free application
8. Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Online application process ends on 22nd October, 2014
For additional information, kindly visit the official website at http://www.waterresources.rajasthan.gov.in
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!