New Delhi, Sep 6 (TruthDive): Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has issued notification for online application for recruiting 300 Resource Teachers on contract basis.
The SSA invites online application of candidates who are eligible to the above mentioned post.
Details regarding candidates’ eligibility, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
Total no of vacancies- 300
Name of the Position
Resource Teachers for
|Name of the post||Vacancy detail|
Male (general) candidates should not exceed more than 30 years of age.
Female (general) candidates should not exceed more than 40 years of age.
For Visually Impaired Resource Teacher Post – candidate should posses Graduate degree with Bachelor’s in Education ( Special Education) or Bachelor’s in Education (General).
For Hearing Impaired Resource Teacher Post- Candidates should be qualified in Class 12 or equivalent and should be qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Selection of candidate will be based on merit.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online at http://www.edudel.nic.in before 10/9/2013.
Pay Scale Information
Rs.15000/- per month
Directions for applying online
1. First scan the photograph and signature
2. Log on to the official website www.edudel.nic.in
3. Click the suitable link “Apply Online”
4. Fill the required mandatory details as instructed in the application.
5. After filling the details check the form thoroughly.
6. Submit the application error free
7. On successful submission a unique register number will be generated.
8. Note the system generated reg no
9. Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Online application started on – 31st August 2013
Online application closing date – 10th September 2013
For application fee, and other notification,c andiadtes may log onto the website www.edudel.nic.in
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!