Aurangabad, Sep 3 (TruthDive): DHS Maharashtra 2013 has notified recruitment for 184 posts in Aurangabad.
Interested candidates can apply online before 05-09-2013. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection and application process for Aurangabad Region Vacancy 2013 are mentioned below.
Candidates are requested to check all the detail and apply online error-free.
DHS Maharashtra Aurangabad Region Vacancy 2013
Total no. of Posts – 184
Name of the Post
|Name of the Post||Vacancy detail|
|Junior Clerk||39 Posts|
|Senior Clerk||3 Posts|
|Blood bank Technician||05 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician||06 Posts|
|Staff Nurse||111 Posts|
For Unreserved category – Candidates should be in the age group between 18 to 33 years.
For Reserved category – Candidates should not exceed 38 years of age
For Laboratory Technician posts- candidates must possess degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Botany/ Microbiology.
For rest of the posts,you may refer notification.
For Unreserved candidates- Rs.500/-
For reserved candidates – Rs.400/-
Note : Candidates should pay the fee through State Bank of India. Ex-Servicemen are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply
Direction for online application
1. Scan the photo and signature before logging into the website
2. Log on to the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/dhs
3. Click the appropriate link “Apply Online”
4. Fill the form as instructed and submit
5. Mention fee detail as per category
6. After filling the form submit error free
7. On successful submission note the system generated ID, password which will be displayed on the screen.
8. Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Closing date for Online Registration -5-09-2013
Closing date for payment in SBI – 6-09-2013
Closing date to fill remaining online application- 07-09-2013
For addition information on the above mentioned post,you may log into the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/dhs
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!