New Delhi, Aug 27 (TruthDive): IBPS Clerk III 2013 exam is an online exam carrying 200 marks with a duration period of 2 hours.
IBPS CWE Clerk III exam 2013 will have a total of five sections and each section carries equal marks.
IBPS CWE Clerk III Examination Structure 2013
|S.no||Name of the Tests(Objective)||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||40||2 hrs|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
IBPS CWE Clerk III Important Information 2013
- Except English Test, all other tests will be available in both English and Hind
- For every wrong answer, candidates will be losing 1/4th or 0.25 out of the mark fixed for that particular question
- In case a question is left blank and not answered by the candidate then no penalty will be marked for that question.
- Using equipercentile method, corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions will be normalized.
- As there are sectional cutoffs, candidates are notified to secure a minimum score in each test so that they will be called for the interview.
IBPS CWE Clerk III 2013 Important Dates
|Online registration||19.8.2013 to 7.9.2013|
|Online application fee||19.8.2013 to 7.9.2013|
|Offline application fee||21.8.2013 to 12.9.2013|
|Call letter download for pre-examination training( PET)for SC/ST/ minority community/ ExSM/PWD candidate||After 29.10.2013|
|Download of call letter for examination||After 18.11 .2013|
|Pre-Examination Training||9.11.2013 to 16.11.2013|
|Online exam date ( Can change if need arise)||30.11.2013/1.12.2013/7.12.2013/8.12.2013/14.12.2013/15.12.2013|
Downloading of call letter for interview – Last week of January 2014
Interview - 2nd week of February 2014
Declaration of results - 2nd week of January 2014
Allotment - April 2014
Candidates should not be below 20 years and not exceed 28 years age. Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Candidates should have graduation degree from a recognized University in any discipline. Equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government will also be accepted.
For general candidates – Rs 600
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates – Rs 100
For application and additional information, candidates may visit IBPS website www.ibps.in
TruthDive.com wishes all the best to all candidates!