Jaipur, Aug 12 (): Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has notified recruitment for 130 Assistant Public Prosecutors Grade-II vacancies.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online till 15-09-2013 before 12:00 AM. Online application started from 11-08-2013.
Details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below.
RPSC Vacancy Details 2013
Total no. of Posts-130
Name of the Post- Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II
Candidates should be in the age group between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014. Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must have a Degree in Law such as 2 years course under the old Scheme or 3 years, course under the New Scheme, or Degree in Law (Professional) from a University established by law in India.
For General/ Creamy layer BC/ Special Backward- Rs.350
For Rajasthan Non Creamy layer BC/ Special Backward- Rs.250
For all PH and Rajasthan SC/ ST Candidates- Rs.150
Payment of fee has to be made through E-Mitra or Jansuvidha/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit card/ Credit card.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Direction for online application
- Log on to the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Scan the photograph and signature
- Fill all the details as required in the application form within 30 minutes , else the session will be closed
- Fee detail should be filled according to the category the candidate belongs to
- Session will not proceed if any field is left empty
- Upload the file containing image of photo, DD, signature
- Submit the application form
- On successful completion note down the registration number
- Candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference
Online Registration started on -11-08-2013
Closing date for online application-15-09-2013 before 12:00 AM
For additional details regarding pay scale click the below link:
.com wishes all the very best to all candidates!