Jaipur, July 29 (): Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has notified for the recruitment of 7571 Clerk Grade-II Vacancies.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online from 05-08-2013 to 15-09-2013.
Total no. of posts : 7571
Name of the Posts
1.Clerk Grade – II (Rajasthan Subordinate Office) : 7538 posts
2 .Clerk Grade – II (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) : 33 posts
Candidates should be in the age group between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014 (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules)
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary through a recognized Board or a corresponding course similar to that and “O” OR a Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online at the following website from 05-08-2013 to 15-09-2013 –www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Instructions for applying online
- Log on to the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before starting the online application process, scan the photograph and signature
- Before filling the application form, read the given instructions carefully
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form within 30 minutes; else the session will be closed.
- All the fields should be filled; else it will not proceed
- As per the category and educational details fill the application fee details and reproduce Security Key.
- As instructed, upload the file containing image of photo, DD, signature.
- Click on preview button and lock after completing.
- Candidates have to note the Registration Number after submitting the online application.
Online registration begins on : 5-08-2013
Last date for online registration : 15-09-2013
For more details, candidates can log on to www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
For RPSC syllabus 2013 for LDC cadre/Clerk Grade-II exam,you may visit:
.com wishes all the very best to all candidates!