New Delhi, June 28 (): The written exam results of the UPSC CDS (1) 2013, which was held on 17 February, 2013 have been announced. A total of 9,888 candidates have been selected after being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to the given below:
(i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 136th Course starting in the month of January, 2014
(ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Course starting in the month of January, 2014
(iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 195rd F(P) Course starting in the month of January, 2014
(iv) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 99th SSC Course (for Men) starting in the month of April, 2014 and
(v) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 13th SSC Women (Non-Technical) starting in the month of April, 2014.
The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll Numbers are displayed in the list is provisional.
Candidates have to submit the original certificates of their
– date of birth,
– NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) and
– educational qualifications etc , along with attested copies of thereof.
Applications have to be sent to:
– Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry, West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No. I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice
– Naval Headquarters (R&R Section), Room No. 204, C-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Naval as their first choice
– PO3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Moti Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force as their first choice.
Candidates are notified to submit the original certificates within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview before 13th November, 2013 (1st February, 2014 for SSC). Candidates are requested not to send the original certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
Note: Mark-sheets of those candidates, who could not qualify, will be posted on the Commission’s website after fifteen days of the date of publication of the final result, that is after conducting SSB interview. The mark sheet will be available for a period of 60 days on the website.
For more details, candidates can visit UPSC website at – http://www.upsc.gov.in
.com wishes all the best to all candidates!