|  |  |  | 

Education Exclusive News

NEET UG 2013 Punjab State admission notice for MBBS,BDS

Faridkot, June 28 (): Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has announced a notification for candidates who qualified for NEET UG 2013.

Candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2013 are advised to apply  online through the official website http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx till 10th July, 2013. Online application submission has commenced from June 15, 2013.

The results of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) which was held on 5th May 2013 were declared last week.

Authorities from different states are expected to conduct counselling for government seats and private seats for their respective states. While 85% are reserved for the domiciles of State, remaining 15% might go to the out-of-state candidates.

Candidates might be eagerly waiting for the counselling schedule. Candidates who could not qualify in the All Indian Quota may be eagerly waiting for the State Level quota.

The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot which conducted the Punjab Medical Entrance test is considered as the most popular Medical Entrance Examination conducted in India.

The University intakes qualified candidates of NEET UG exam which is known to be the nation level examination. After the results were declared by the CBSE, the state of Punjab has published the notice for the candidates who prefer getting admission in various Medical and Dental Collages situated in States.

Qualified Candidates can apply online through official website  till 10th July,2013 for all seats of Govt. /Pvt. Colleges after depositing the required fee in any of the branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce using the challan form which can be obtained from the website.

Students can also follow the prospectus given in the official website – http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx for more details.

.com wishes all the very best to medical/dental aspirants!

neet-ug-2013-punjab-state-admission-notice-for-mbbsbds

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

POST YOUR COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *

Email *

Website