June 20 (): LIC invites online application for the selection of Direct Sales Executives (DSE) 2013 for its various offices under all the zones on contract basis for 3 years before July 7,2013.
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of LIC India from 17th June 2013 to 7th July 2013.
No of DSE vacancies available : 13148
- Central Zone : 786
- East Central Zone : 1310
- East Zone : 1055
- North Central Zone : 1122
- Northern Zone : 2257
- South Central Zone: 2524
- South Zone :1844
- Western Zone: 2250
– Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree of an established university in India. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or a diploma in marketing/management are preferred.
– Good working knowledge of English and one local (regional) language is desirable
– Knowledge in MS-Powerpoint,Word Excel would be added advantages.
21- 35 years as on 1st June,2013
Candidates will be selected for the post of DSEs based on performance in
– Written test ( Objective type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge),which will be held if necessary
– Interview for those who qualify the written test
In case LIC decides to conduct the written test, date and venue of the written test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email and also announced on the website.
Rs.100/- (No fees for SC/ST candidates). The application fee shall be paid by cash only at the cash counter during cash hours at any branch office of Life Insurance Corporation of India under Account Code 114034.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of LIC India at http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm
Opening date for fee collection at LIC branches : 17th June,2013
Commencement of online registration : 17th June,2013
Last date for paying application fees : 6th July,2013
Closing date for online registration : 7th July,2013
For LIC’s offcial advertisement, online application and other notifications, you may visit : http://22.214.171.124/dse/notification/dse.html
Truthdive.com wishes all the applicants the very best!