Apr 23 (): The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an entrance examination conducted every year for admission into under and post-graduate degree programmes of LLB and LLM in 14 of the popular National Law Schools.
This report looks at giving the key information for law aspirants looking to appear in CLAT 2013 for admission into undergraduate programmes.
The following national law universities (NLUs) consider CLAT scores for admissions to their undergraduate programme:
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University(NLU), Jodhpur
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Hidyatullah National Law University(HNLU), Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi National university of Law (RGNUL), Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University(CNLU), Patna
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- National university of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University of Orissa (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Guwahati.
This year, CLAT is being conducted by Hidyatullah National Law University,Raipur.
Date of CLAT 2013 UG examination : 12th May,2013
Duration of CLAT 2013 examination : 2 hours
CLAT 2013 UG exam pattern (Weightage break-up, subject wise):
CLAT will have a total of 200 multiple choice questions, each carrying one mark.
English including Comprehension 40 marks
General Knowledge/Current Affairs 50 marks
Elementary Mathematics 20 marks
Legal Aptitude 50 marks
Logical Reasoning 40 marks
Total 200 marks
Negative marking will be there where 0.25 marks will be cut off for each of the wrong answers to multiple choice questions.
CLAT 2013 results will be declared on 31st May,2013 in the website www.clat.ac.in. You may refer the same website for further details.
In case of clarifications, get in touch with [email protected]